Have a honey recipe you would like to share?
Simply email us at email@example.com with your honey recipe and a photo (if you have one), and we will load it to our website. Please let us know if you don't want your name credited to the recipe.
Baked Brie & Honey
"Baked Brie and Honey is an excellent option for a shared entree or platter. Sweet honey and the smooth rich savoury flavour of Brie goes great together, as well as being quick and easy to prepare it tastes so so good!"
- 250g-500g round Brie Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Sprig of Thyme or Rosemary
- Crostini’s or other sturdy crackers
- 1 Bunch of grapes
- Place Brie on baking paper and place in a round shallow oven proof dish.
- Bake for 15 mins. Remove Brie Cheese from the oven, holding the edges of the baking paper transfer to the platter/serving plate. Leaving it on the baking paper keeps it no mess and save it cheese bursting & oozing out when transferring.
- Drizzle honey over top, and place sprig of Thyme or Rosemary for garnish. Place crostini’s on the side along with grapes. Serve Immediately.
*Image is a stock image only